Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Published an Official Recruitment notification For 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies. Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Bharti Notification was Released on 17th May 2022. Online Application is started on @ssc.nic.in, Candidates Can Apply Online for Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 16.06.2022 For 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts.
Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @ssc.nic.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
Job Summry Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Oraganiozation Name : Sataff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name : Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total Post : 835
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : Delhi
Job Type : Government
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Male 559
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Female 276
Total : 835
- Rs. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4)
Education Qualification :
- 12th Pass + Typing
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Selection Process :
- The selection process of Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages:Written Exam (CBT Mode)- 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)- Qualifying
- Typing Test (English- 30 wpm or Hindi- 25 wpm)- 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply :
Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @ssc.nic.inClick “Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.