Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd(ECGC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates.
The online examination for selection of personnel for the post of Probationary Officer in cadre of Executive Officers in ECGC Ltd. in the pay scale of 53600-2645(14)-90630- 2865(4)-102090 is scheduled in May, 2022.The officers are also eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household help Allowance, etc. The current CTC (Cost to Company) of Executive Officer (Probationary officer) posted in Mumbai is approximately Rs.16 lakh per annum.
Total Posts :
- 75 Posts
Posts Name :
- Probationary Officer (P.O)
Educational Qualification :
- A Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate establishing that he/ she is a graduate and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age : 21 Years
- Maximum age : 30 Years
Application Fees :
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others
- Rs. 53,600-2645(14)-90630- 2865(4)-102090
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection will be based on written examination and Personal interview.
Apply Process :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Important Dates : 20-04-2022