Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 @ itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in ITI Gujarat Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat was established to conducts written examination for providing admission in various ITI courses in the whole state. The Directorate of Employment and Training is located at Gujarat, India. The department invites various notification for providing admission every year. Similar to every year recently the department has been announced the notification for Gujarat ITI Online Admission 2021 on its official website. The official website of the Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat is www.itiadmission.guj.nic.in. There online filling process was started from 02-05-2022 via online mode. Only those candidates can apply via online mode which candidates should have completed their 10th or 12th class from recognized board. The online filling will be held between 02-05-2022 to 15-06-2022 via online mode. for more details are given below.We will update ITI /Merit List 2022 , ITI Call Letter 2022& Other Important Updates regarding Gujarat ITI / ITC Admission 2022.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
Official Website : https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Organization Name : DET,Talim Rojgar
Course Name / Admission :
- ITI Programme including Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical), Electronics, Computer Hardware & Networking, Plumber, Dress Designing etc.
Education Qualification :
- The candidates must have completed 10th/12th class education or equivalent from a recognized school/institute.
Application Fee :
- The Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Fee will be 50/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Merit List
- The merit list of Gujarat ITI has been released by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) on its official website.
- The merit list will be published in pdf format through online mode.
- DET will prepare several merit lists like common merit, merit list of women, Sc or ST merit list, merit list for social backward class and also for economically weaker section.
- Those candidates whose name appears on the merit list will be able to attend the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counselling :
- The Counselling of Gujarat 2022 is to be conducted in the first week of August 2022.
- The counseling round will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- It is compulsory that candidates have to appear at the counseling center at the allotted date and time, failing which candidates will not be allowed to take the admission.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website daily to get further notifications about the counseling round.
About Directorate of Employment and Training, Gujarat
- Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in 1971 by the amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education. At present 263 Govt.ITIs, 475 Grant-in-aid & Self-Financed ITCs, 335 KVKs(Kaushalya Vardhan Kendra), 617 VTPs (Vocational Training Provider) and 48 Employment Exchanges are functioning under this Directorate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
How To Register For Gujarat ITI Admission 2022?
- First Fill out the Registration Form and submit it at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
What is the last date to apply for Gujarat ITI Admission 2022?
How to Apply Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 ?
- Eligible Candidates may apply Online through website itiadmission.guj.nic.in
Important Links :
Important Date :
Online Admission Registration Starting Date:02-05-2022
Online Admission Registration Closing Date:15-06-2022