Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates..
Recruitment Of 45 Conservator of Forest (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forest (DCF) Posts. Online Apply Is Start From 12/04/2022 And Last Date Is 30/05/2022 Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online For ICFRE Jobs. If You Are Finding For Any Forest Job Then This Is a Great Opportunity for You.
Total Posts :
- 45 Posts
Posts Name :
- Conservator of Forest (CF) Posts : 25 Posts
- Deputy Conservator of Forest (DCF) Posts : 20 Posts
Eligiblity criteria :
Education Qualification :
- Aspirants should be officers of IFS/ SFS at the prescribed level.
- Please read official Notification for more education qualification details.
- Rs. 23,500/- to Rs. 25,600/- per month
- Please read official Notification for more details.
Job Location :
- All over India
Selection Process :
- Candidates selection will be based on test and personal interview.
Application Fees :
- Applicants should pay Rs.500 via Demand Draft – in favour of the Accounts Officer, ICFRE and payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply ?
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Eduction. P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248 006
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Apply : 12.04.2022
- Last Date For Apply : 30.05.2022