Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Indian Navy has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Fireman and Pest Control Worker. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication to the date of advertisement. Keep visiting GujaratRojgar.In for more jobs and study material updates.
Total Posts : 127 Posts
Posts Name : Fireman – 120 Posts
Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Beggary) : 6 Posts
Pharmacist : 1 Post
Education Qualification :
- 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- 10th passed from a recognized Board; must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specific.
- Please read official notification for more details.
Age Limit :
- Not more than 56 Years.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter, and Document Verification.
Job Location :
- Delhi, New Delhi, India
Apply Process :
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications to the Flag Officer Commanding in Cheif, (for SO CP), Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai – 400001. The application should be reached within 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication to the date of advertisement. Candidates can refer to the above hyperlink for more details.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Apply : 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication from the date of advertisement.