National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Limited is India’s largest integrated power company with installed capacity of 68,961 MW and has presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
NTPC is looking for experienced professionals in Solar PV, Data Analysis and Land Acquisition / Rehabilitation & Resettlement on fixed term basis for 03 years (01 year extendable upto further 02 years based on performance)
Total Posts : 15
Name of Post :
1. Executive (Solar PV) – 05 Post
- BE / BTech degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks from recognized University/Institute. Candidates with master degree will be prefferred
- Minimum 05 years experience out of which 03 years experience should be in any one or more of the areas related to ground mounted grid connected Solar PV projects i.e. engineering. procurement, project management, constructionan O&M.
- Candidates with experience in power transmission infrastructure related to Solar PV plants, experience in site civil studies. EIA, gric impact study etc., experience in wind, storage or other upcoming technologies shall be preferred.
Age Limit :
2. Executive (Data Analyst) – 01 Post
- BE / BTech in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or PG Degree/Diploma in Data Science / Business Analytics / Data Analytics with at least 60% marks from a recognized university / Institution, Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of SQL Server, Power BI, Python. R, Tableau, SAP or OSIsoft PI.
- Minimum 3 Years of post-qualification experience in mining and validation of data. Analyzing data sets and drawing insights. inferences and correlations as decision support system. Generation of business analytics dashboards. visuallzations and reports etc.
Age Limit :
- Graduate with at least 2 Years experience in conducting/ review/analysis/monitoring of socio economic surveys (SES), Study and analysis of viability of vaious rehabilitation options, RAP Plan & Implementation. Consultation with stake holders through participatory tools like rural appraisal, public hearings, VDAC etc. shall be added advantage. Candidates with experience of handing matters related to land acquisition under LA/CBA and handling the CSR provisions of Companies Act, Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in land Acquisition. Resettlement and rehabilitation Act-2013 amd implementation of the guidelines will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- 35 Years.
- Monthly Consolidated amount of Rs.90,000/-
Important Links :
Important Dates :
Last Date for Online Application : 13-05-2022