PM Awas Yojana 2022 List Gujarat : Today we will discuss the method of checking the list of names presented in the Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana implemented by the Government of India in the many schemes implemented by the Government of India for the benefit of the citizens of India. If you have also applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana then today I can tell you through this article how you can check the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at home.
For those who have applied under Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana who want to check the list presented by the government, today we will discuss the list under Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana (PMAY-G List) presented by the government through this article.
There are many ways to view list of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana, but today how can we list Pradhan Mantri Grameen Yojana through mobile application? I will provide information about it so that you can easily check the list of rural housing scheme introduced by the government.
PM Awas Yojana Gujarat
- PM Awas Yojana 2022 is being run by the Government of India with the desire that all the citizens living in India have their own house. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Government of India provides financial assistance for building a house to the citizens who do not have their own house. People who do not have their own house can get financial assistance to build their own house by applying under this scheme.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin list 2022-23
- The government has given a lot of Rita to see the list of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana presented by the government but we will get the information about how the list of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana can be checked using the application today. If this list published by the Government of India is 100% correct, then today we will tell you how to check if your name is in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
How to Check PM Awas Yojana 2022 List Gujarat?
- List of Radhanmantri Awas Yojana: By following the steps given below, you can get the information of the list presented by Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana.First you have to download the Official Application of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana which you can download from Google Play Store or from the link given below.
- After the application is downloaded, you will be asked for permission every time you do it for the first time, you have to click on your Allow or Grant button.
- Then you have to enter your mobile number to go to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list then you can see PMAY-G List through “Login As a Guest”.
- You will then be asked for permission for the application. After giving permission for the application, you will have to choose the name of your state, city, taluka, and gram panchayat. Click on next button after giving information like
Thus, you can check the list of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana presented by the Government of India by following the steps given above.
Important Links :
FAQ – PM Awas Yojana 2022 List Gujarat
Question 1. : Can application be made for building and repairing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Ans: Yes, you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for repairing your house if you come below poverty line you can also apply for other repairs of house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Question 2. : Can benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana be availed without Aadhaar card or not?
- Ans: No, if you don’t have aadhar card then you can’t avail Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana you need to have aadhar card before applying.
Question 3. : How many ways can one apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Ans: For applying in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana mobile app as well as web portal is launched by Government of India, so you can do two second application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana one through mobile app and other through combined portal.
Question 4. : How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Ans: Before applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you need to have the necessary documents for applying and behind them, then you can go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Grameen Yojana launched by the government or apply for this scheme from the Common Service Center (CSS) near your home. can apply.